Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation Strategy for e-Business Operations
The programme aims at providing Digital Transformation solutions to learners by using Oracle E-Business Suite, which can reduce time and resources required to implement the solutions and provide businesses with configured business processes that will improve overall effectiveness of business operations.
Opportunities for Further Studies at YMCA COC:
Professional Diploma in Digital Transformation Strategy for e-Business Management
- The programme has been recognized by the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong(UK)
- Participants who complete the “Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation Strategy for e-Business Operations ” and meet the course requirements will be awarded “Certificate of Completion” by COC and the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong(UK)
- Plan, manage, and control the flow and storage of products and services within a business;
- Provide information to plan future demand and safety stock within the warehouse;
- Predict market requirements, innovate in response to volatile market conditions, and align operations across global networks; and
- Facilitate business the efficient utilization of human resources, equipment, and space in distribution process.
- Oracle Inventory and Distributions for e-Business Operations (15 hours ~ 5,12,19,26 Jul & 2 Aug)
- Oracle BOM and Route for e-Business Operations (15 hours ~ 7,14,21,28 Jul & 4 Aug)
- Oracle Work in Process / Production Operations (12 hours ~ 11,18,25 Aug & 1 Sept)
- Oracle Supply Chain Planning & Scheduling for e-Business Operations (15 hours ~ 8,15,29 Sept & 6,13 Oct)
Anyone interested in digital transformation strategy is welcome.