Professional Diploma in Digital Transformation Strategy for e-Business Management
The programme aims at providing learners with signified skills and knowledge in facing key issues and challenges in Digital Transformation of an organization. It offers an integrated understanding of business operations by Oracle E-Business Suite Applications. As a complete production management system, not only it supports discrete, project, repetitive, assemble-to-order, flow, lot based jobs, or a combination of manufacturing methods, it also gives learners a complete picture of transactions, materials, resources, costs as well as job and schedule progresses.
- The programme has been recognized by the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong(UK)
- Participants who complete the “Professional Diploma in Digital Transformation Strategy for e-Business Management ” and meet the course requirements will be awarded “Certificate of Completion” by COC and the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong(UK)
- Understand the importance of digital transformation to an organization in changing business operations and delivering customer values;
- Discuss the integration of digital technology into areas of an organization including financial, sales, purchase, inventory and logistics management;
- Understand the use of digital transformation tools in solving different business problems; and
- Analyze key issues for management report including reduction of time and cost for new business projects, increasing business agility as well as the productivity of business operations.
- Oracle Inventory and Distributions for e-Business Operations (15 hours ~ 5,12,19,26 Jul & 2 Aug)
- Oracle BOM and Route for e-Business Operations (15 hours ~ 7,14,21,28 Jul & 4 Aug)
- Oracle Sales Order Management for e-Business Operation (15 hours ~ 9,16,23 Jul & 6,13 Aug)
- Oracle Purchase Order Management for e-Business Operations (12 hours ~ 9,16,23,30 Aug)
- Oracle Work in Process / Production Operations (12 hours ~ 11,18,25 Aug & 1 Sept)
- Oracle Financial Applications in AR, AP, GL Modules (15 hours ~ 20,27 Aug & 3,10,17 Sept)
- Oracle Supply Chain Planning & Scheduling for e-Business Operations (15 hours ~ 8,15,29 Sept & 6,13 Oct)
- Oracle Fixed Assets for e-Business Operations (9 hours ~ 24 Sept & 8,15 Oct)
Anyone interested in digital transformation strategy is welcome.