Advanced Diploma in Sport Management
- 90 practicum hours
- Prepare students for the public examination of professional certificates (at own expense) : Fitness Instructor Certificate from Asia Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA), Youth Strength Coach Certificate from Asia Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA), Personal Trainer Certificate from National Council on Strangth & Fitness (NCSF), Sports Nutrition Certificate from National Council on Strangth & Fitness (NCSF)
- Participate in sport events and work with members and coaches of Hong Kong athletics team
The “Advanced Diploma in Sport Management” programme aims to provide prospective sports management students with a body of knowledge in order to increase their employment opportunities – taking up various positions in relation to sports.
The professional qualifications obtained will enable students to pursue further studies and career development.
- Academic Writing Skills
- Ball Games Coaching
- People Management
- Basic Accounting and Control
- Fundamental Movement and Children Fitness
- Recreation and Sports Marketing
- Swimming, Track and Field
- Sports Injuries
- Sports and Media
- Personal Training
- General Economics
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Racket Games
- Outdoor Recreation
- Sports Facility and Event Management
- First Aid
- Sports and Recreation Operation Management
- Customer Service Management in Sport
- Sport Nutrition
- Financial Management
- Complete Secondary 6 (New Senior Secondary Curriculum) or equivalent; or
- Complete certificate or equivalent; and
- Pass admission interview
Career Prospects and Further Studies
- Graduates are eligible to apply for relevant bachelor degree programmes.
- Graduates are also eligible to gain various working opportunities in related industries.