Professional Certificate in Employment Law in Hong Kong
The programme aims at providing learners with the basic knowledge and understanding of Hong Kong Employment related Law.
- The programme has been recognized by the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong(UK)
- Participants who complete the “Professional Certificate in Employment Law in Hong Kong” and meet the course requirements will be awarded “Certificate of Completion” by COC and the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong(UK)
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Grasp an in-depth knowledge and concepts of employment law
- Understand the overall legal framework of employment law
- Appreciate the importance of employment status
- Be aware of the pitfalls surrounding equal opportunity law
- Realize the legal requirements on employment relating to equal opportunities governed under the respective legislations
- Apply broad-based knowledge and concepts of the Personal Data (Privacy) Law in the area of Human Resource Management
1 Sept 2021 – 24 Nov 2021 (Wed)
- Employment law and practices in Hong Kong
- Legal aspect of anti-discrimination on employment
- Personal data (privacy) law and human resource management
Anyone who is interested in employment law in Hong Kong, particularly for administrative and human resources personnel, and those who wish to understand the practices of Hong Kong Employment Law.