Certificate and Diploma Programmes, Cyber Law, Law, Part-time Programmes
Professional Certificate in Hong Kong Cyber Law
Certificate and Diploma Programmes
To be advised
To be advised
Mode of Study & Programme Length:
15 Lessons；Total 37.5 hours
Medium of Instruction:
English supplemented with Cantonese
This programme aims to provide a comprehensive overview of Cyber Law in Hong Kong which is essential not only for lawyers, but for anyone connected with the creation, storage and dissemination of material on the Internet.
- The programme has been recognized by the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong(UK)
- Participants who complete the “Professional Certificate in Hong Kong Cyber Law” and meet the course requirements will be awarded “Certificate of Completion” by COC and the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong(UK)
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Possess the basic knowledge and legal principles of Cyber Law;
- Recognize the legislations and regulations on the Cyber Law.
- Cyber Law in Hong Kong – Copyright and Internet
- Cyber Law in Hong Kong – Crimes on the Internet and Misuse of Computer
- Cyber Law in Hong Kong – Electronic Contracts
- Cyber Law in Hong Kong – Personal Data and the Internet
- Cyber Law in Hong Kong – Trade Marks and Passing Off on the Internet
Anyone who is interested in Hong Kong Cyber Law.
Membership FormMembership Form