Short Courses, Cyber Law, Law, Part-time Programmes
Cyber Law in Hong Kong – Trade Marks and Passing Off on the Internet
Mode of Study & Programme Length:
3 Lessons；Total 7.5 hours (Please refer course dates to below “Programme Content”)
Medium of Instruction:
English supplement with Cantonese
Cyber Law in Hong Kong is a comprehensive overview of the law in Hong Kong and is essential not only for lawyers but for anyone connected with the creation, storage and dissemination of material on the Internet.
Opportunities for Further Studies:
- Professional Certificate in Hong Kong Cyber Law
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Possess the basic knowledge and legal principles of Trade Marks and Passing Off on the Internet; and
- Recognize the legislations and regulations on the protection of trade marks right in relation to Internet world.
- Various types of Trade marks infringement
- Unregistered trade marks
- Passing off
- Website and passing off
- Disputes over territorial trade marks
- Domain name registrations and trade marks
- Special protection for well-known trade marks
- Case studies
Anyone who is interested in Hong Kong Cyber Law.
Membership FormMembership Form