Cyber Law in Hong Kong – Personal Data and the Internet
Cyber Law in Hong Kong is a comprehensive overview of the law in Hong Kong and is essential not only for lawyers but for anyone connected with the creation, storage and dissemination of material on the Internet.
Opportunities for Further Studies:
- Professional Certificate in Hong Kong Cyber Law
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Possess the basic knowledge and legal principles of Personal Data (Privacy) on the Internet; and
- Recognize the legislations and regulations on the protection of Personal Data (Privacy) in relation to Internet world.
26 Jun, 3, 10 Jul 2021 (Sat)
- Introduction to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
- Conflict between a Right to Privacy and a Right to Freedom of Expression
- Privacy and Copyright
- Journalists Exemption
- Overview on the six principles of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
- Implication to Direct Marketing
- Issue of Consent
- Implication to Cookies
- Criminal Provision of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
- Case studies
Anyone who is interested in Hong Kong Cyber Law.