Cyber Law in Hong Kong – Copyright and Internet
Cyber Law in Hong Kong is a comprehensive overview of the law in Hong Kong and is essential not only for lawyers but for anyone connected with the creation, storage and dissemination of material on the Internet.
Opportunities for Further Studies:
- Professional Certificate in Hong Kong Cyber Law
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Possess the basic knowledge and legal principles of copyright protection on the Internet; and
- Recognize the legislations and regulations on the protection of copyright relation to Internet world.
5, 12, 19 June (Sat)
Copyright and the Internet
- Types of copyright protected material
- Copyright ownership and Subsistence of copyright
- Infringement of copyright and defenses
- Fair dealing and justiciable infringement acts
- Liability of Internet Services Provider
- Copying and adapting a computer program
- Registered designs rights
- Employees’ creation and commissioned work
- Types of hyperlinks
- Legal issues arising from linking
- Moral rights implications
- Hypertext links and defamation
Anyone who is interested in Hong Kong Cyber Law.