Cyber Law in Hong Kong – Electronic Contracts
Cyber Law in Hong Kong is a comprehensive overview of the law in Hong Kong and is essential not only for lawyers but for anyone connected with the creation, storage and dissemination of material on the Internet.
Opportunities for Further Studies:
- Professional Certificate in Hong Kong Cyber Law
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Possess the basic knowledge and legal principles of forming a contract on the Internet; and
- Recognize the legislations and regulations governing the validity of contract in relation to Internet world.
8, 15, 22 May 2021 (Sat)
- Contract Formation and the Electronic Transactions Ordinance
- When is a contract concluded?
- Electronic record
- Offer and counter-offer
- Offer and Invitation to treat
- Electronic and digital signatures
- Exceptions to Electronic Transactions Ordinance
- Liability of misrepresentation on the Internet
- Case studies
Anyone who is interested in Hong Kong Cyber Law.