Cyber Law in Hong Kong – Crimes on the Internet and Misuse of Computer
Cyber Law in Hong Kong is a comprehensive overview of the law in Hong Kong and is essential not only for lawyers but for anyone connected with the creation, storage and dissemination of material on the Internet.
Opportunities for Further Studies:
- Professional Certificate in Hong Kong Cyber Law
After completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Possess the basic knowledge and legal principles of major computer crimes in Hong Kong; and
- Recognize the various legislations and regulations on the control of computer use.
Broad categories of legislations and regulations relating to Internet crimes
- Crimes Ordinance
- Copyright Ordinance
- Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
- Defamation Ordinance
- Offences Against the Person Ordinance
- Theft Ordinance
- Trade Descriptions Ordinance
- Child Pornography Ordinance
Misuse of Computer
- Computer stalking
- Computer as facilitators of crime
- Computer hacking
Anyone who is interested in Hong Kong Cyber Law.