Foundation Diploma in Creative Design
The Foundation Diploma in Creative Design is a practical, project-based design programme, which will develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide future pathway. This foundation programme will prepare students for further study in interior design at YMCACOC.
- Provide students foundation studies of art and design; and
- Prepare students for further study and design career in the design industries.
- Art History and Appreciation
- Creative Drawing and Illustration
- Introduction to Digital Photography
- Fundamentals of Visual Communication
- Service Learning Experience Project 1
- Process of Design
- Creative Typography
- Understanding of Multimedia Design
- Basic 3D Modelling
- Service Learning Experience Project 2
- Completion of S5 or equivalent; or
- Completion of Certificate or equivalent; or
- Applicants with other qualifications will be considered on individual merit; and
- Pass in the admission interview
- Graduates can articulate to the Diploma in Interior Design offered by YMCA College of Careers or may articulate to other art and design diploma programmes provided by local or overseas institutions.