Legal Aspect of Anti-discrimination on Employment
- The course aims at providing learners with the basic knowledge and understanding of Hong Kong Employment Law.
- This course is suitable for administrative and human resources personnel, and those who wish to understand the practices of Hong Kong Employment Law.
Opportunities for Further Studies:
- Professional Certificate in Employment Law in Hong Kong
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Realize the legal requirements on employment relating to equal opportunities governed under the respective legislations; and
- Understand how to comply with Sex, Disability, and Family Status Discrimination Ordinances in employment process.
27 Oct – 10 Nov 2021 (Wed)
An overview of the four discrimination ordinances
- Sex Discrimination Ordinance (Cap. 480)
- Disability Discrimination Ordinance (Cap. 487)
- Family Status Discrimination Ordinance (Cap. 527)
- Race Discrimination Ordinance (Cap. 602)
Case studies and interpretation
Anyone who is interested in employment law in Hong Kong.