Oracle Purchase Order Management for E-Business Operations
Purchase orders are typically prepared from some variation of materials resources planning information output in the form of system-generated purchase requisitions. Purchase order format is generated from information supplied by properly-completed purchase requisitions. This course aims to provide learners with practical knowledge and functions available on Oracle EBS R11i / R12 against daily purchase order management.
Opportunities for Further Studies:
- Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation Strategy for e-Business Operations
- Professional Diploma in Digital Transformation Strategy for e-Business Management
- Describe types of Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order, set up item and quotation as well as souring rules;
- Perform Purchase Requisition processing; and
- Perform Purchase Order processing.
Types of purchasing documents
- Purchase Requisition (PR) types
- Purchase Order (PO) types
- Purchase price set up by item
- Purchase price set up by quotation
- Approved supplier list
- Sourcing rules
Purchase Requisition processing
- Purchase Requisition creation
- Purchase Requisition approval
- Purchase Requisition edition
Purchase Order processing
- Purchase Order creation
- Purchase Oracle approval
- Purchase Oracle edition
Anyone who is interested in digital transformation strategy.