Welcome join us. Part-time and short-term vacancies are offered as follows.
Part time lecturer
We are now looking for energetic and self-initiative professionals to teach our Full-time programmes, Part-time programmes, ERB programmes and Sub-vented programmes
Part-time Lecturer (Interior Design / VR Visualization)
(Job Ref.: HDID/2020-21)
YMCA College of Careers is a post-secondary institute sponsored by the Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong. With the motto “Ever-learning, Ever-growing”, our college offers courses ranging from short course to Higher Diploma programme in areas of Design and Hospitality studies. We are now looking for energetic and self-initiative professionals to teach related subjects in Interior Design and VR Visualization:
- 2D Visualisation: Drafting
- 2D Visualisation: Rendering Techniques
- 3D Visualisation: 3D Max and VR
- 3D Visualisation: Animation and VR
- Architectural Communication: AutoCAD
- Architectural Communication: SketchUp
- Design Basic and Modelling
- Design Studio I: Residential
- Design Studio II: Commercial
- Design Thinking and Theories
- Fundamental Computer Application Skills
- Graduation Project: Development and Execution
- Introduction to Building Studies
- Introduction to Design Management
- Portfolio Visualisation for Interior Design
- Understanding of Professional Practice
- Visual Studies and Culture
- Perform teaching duties.
- Be responsible for course planning and curriculum development in related discipline(s).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably with a post-degree qualification, in a relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience at post-secondary level with interior design and/or architecture industry experience.
- Applicants who do not have the required qualification but have substantial experience in the above areas would also be considered.
Applicants are invited to submit a cover letter with full resume with expected salary to email@example.com. Please state the position applying for and job reference.
Personal data provided by the applicants will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.
The College is an equal opportunity employer.
<Please refer to the Chinese version>