Welcome to join us. Full-time, part-time and short-term vacancies are offered as follows:
Part time lecturer
We are now looking for energetic and self-initiative professionals to teach our Full-time programmes, Part-time programmes, ERB programmes and Sub-vented programmes
(Job Ref.: PTL/2021-22)
Upholding the motto of “Ever-learning, Ever-growing” for over 25 years, our college has offered courses ranging from short courses to higher diploma programmes in areas of Design, Social Science and Hospitality studies. We are now looking for energetic and self-initiative professionals to teach ANY of the following programmes:
- Professional Diploma in Interior Design
- Professional Certificate in Employment Law in Hong Kong
- Professional Certificate in Property Management Regulations
- Diploma in School Administration
- Diploma in Video Production and Motion Graphics
- Diploma in Computer Graphics
- Diploma in Microsoft Office Application
- Mobile Apps Development and Application
- 3D Amination
- SEN Support
- For (i) – Possess good knowledge in AutoCAD, Graphic Design, 3D Modelling & Animation Design, SketchUp / 3D Max
- For (ii) & (iii) – Possess proficient knowledge of employment law & equal opportunity law / ordinances in related of property management, etc.
- For (iv) – Familiar with School Administration Guide provided by HKEDB, procurement and tendering procedure, resources planning, etc.
- For (v) & (vi) – Possess in-depth understanding in Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effect / Adobe softwares e.g. Adobe AI, Photoshop & InDesign
- For (vii) – Experienced in MS Office
- For (viii) – Experienced in development in Mobile Apps
- For (ix) – Familiar with the use of Maya / 3D Max
- For (x) – Familiar with the needs of SEN students, their parents and teachers as well as counselling and supervision skills
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably with a post-degree qualification, in a relevant discipline
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience at post-secondary level and/or relevant work experience in related discipline(s)
- Applicants who do not have the required qualification but have substantial experience in the above areas would also be considered
- Perform teaching duties
- Be responsible for course planning and curriculum development in related discipline(s)
- Students’ assessment marking
- Keep abreast of market trends and share valuable insights with students
- Excellent presentation and communication skill
Applicants are invited to submit a cover letter with full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position applying for and job reference.
Personal data provided by the applicants will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.
The College is an equal opportunity employer.
Project Officer (YMCA College of Careers)
- Manage and coordinate course administrative issues related with SEN APL programmes;
- Assist in operating ERB and other subvented programmes;
- Perform course development and explore possible public funding;
- Participate in promoting all kinds of subvented programmes; and
- Assist in other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in any discipline;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Good administrative abilities, communication and presentation skills.
We offer 5-day work with good remuneration and fringe benefits including paid annual leave, family leave, paid sick leave, wedding leave, compassionate leave, maternity/ paternity leave, study subsidy and medical insurance to the right candidate in contract basis. Interested candidates, please submit your full resume stating the expected salary with reference no. and make attention to the Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com on or before 21 September, 2022.