Professional Certificate in Design Studies
The Professional Certificate in Design Studies is a practical, project-based design foundation programme which will develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide future pathway.
This program will prepare students for further study in a range of design courses in YMCA COC or other institutions, including graphic design, illustration, interior design, fine art and photography.
- The programme has been recognized by the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong(UK)
- Participants who complete the “Professional Certificate in Design Studies” and meet the course requirements will be awarded “Certificate of Completion” by COC and the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong(UK)
- Provide students foundation studies of art and design; and
- Prepare students for further study and design career in the design industries.
- Art History, Appreciation and Critique
- Design and Aesthetics
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Basic 3D Modelling & Animation Design
- Digital Photography for Design
- Anyone who is interested and keen on design.
Opportunities for Further Studies at YMCA COC:
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Professional Diploma in Interior Design